Our Message to you
Over the last couple of years it has become increasingly difficult for many companies to remain profitable. Similarly many self-employed individuals have found it difficult to get work on a regular basis. In addition the complexity of the financial system in which we live makes it increasingly important to look for an accountant that you can trust and who understands your business and circumstances.
What Factors Are Important To You?
- You want good advice at a price you can afford
- You want advice that you can understand and implement successfully.
- You want to avoid penalties from HMRC or Companies House.
- You want an accountant that cares for your business and for you.
Therefore how can we assist you in this? The key is in keeping our own business simple and our own costs down.
Why Best Choice Accountancy?
- We at Best Choice have kept our own costs down. We work from home and therefore have limited overheads. This translates in a very competitive price structure and low fees.
- We have many years experience. All partners in the firm understand the pressures many businesses are under and are fully aware of the provisions available by HM Revenue & Customs in order to minimise tax liabilities.
- We use advanced software systems to give you professional financial information at the lowest possible cost.
- We take a personal interest in you and your business before advising on any accountancy and taxation matter.
- We provide a total service no matter what your requirements are whether your work as a Limited company, as a Partnership or as a Sole Trader, we cover all areas from basic bookkeeping to final accounts and end-of-year returns.
Please Watch Our Video
I hope you will find the comments expressed there helpful and we look forward to hearing from you.
Giuseppe Colombi ACPA FMAAT